PDA

View Full Version : Store

Michael von Keitz
11-03-2011, 08:01 PM
Look for this item in the menu across the top of the CFC website. We're considering this beta testing, but hopefully the issues are few and far between.

Egidijus Zeromskis
11-04-2011, 08:49 AM
few and far between.

What do you ship with a membership? :p

Michael von Keitz
11-04-2011, 09:38 AM
What do you ship with a membership? :p

I believe Fred was offering to send out autographed head shots to those interested. ;)

Fred McKim
11-04-2011, 09:57 AM
If anybody is able to successfully order something, let us know here !! It's been a long wait.....

Paul Leblanc
11-04-2011, 02:48 PM
Life Memberships are missing from the menu. I'd like to see them at the top of the page.
Also, BC provincial dues are $4 per player per event and are included in tournament entry fees. Not sure if you need to get into that level of detail but I guess otherwise BC players might wonder why they are only paying $40 for their CFC membership.

Fred McKim
11-04-2011, 03:11 PM
Life Memberships are missing from the menu. I'd like to see them at the top of the page.
Also, BC provincial dues are $4 per player per event and are included in tournament entry fees. Not sure if you need to get into that level of detail but I guess otherwise BC players might wonder why they are only paying $40 for their CFC membership.

BC players are paying all they ordinarily do when they send their membership directly to the CFC. They only pay provincial dues when they play in a tournament.

I'll see what we can do about the CFC life memberships, once we get this up and running.