PDA

View Full Version : 3. Voting Member Sign-in - sign in by voting for any of the options

Lyle Craver
06-17-2024, 01:28 PM
Please show you're present at the meeting by 'voting' for one of the options.

(Selecting any of them marks you as present - we don't use these 'votes' for any purpose other than recording attendance)

Vladimir Semyonov
06-24-2024, 02:47 PM
I, Vladimir Semyonov, am unable to vote. Why??

Murray Chu
06-24-2024, 04:39 PM
Seems like the poll has closed

Anna Burtasova
06-24-2024, 06:45 PM
Sign-in doesn’t work for me either. I see a closed poll from the previous meeting.

Vladimir Drkulec
06-24-2024, 07:14 PM
The forum is behaving very sluggishly and it does not seem to give me the option of editing the poll. In fact, I do not even see the poll in the original post. Likely the poll was set to expire and did, hence why you cannot vote. Just comment Present on this thread if you did not get to vote. Those of you who commented already, do not need to do so again.

Egidijus Zeromskis
06-24-2024, 09:17 PM
The forum is behaving very sluggishly and it does not seem to give me the option of editing the poll. In fact, I do not even see the poll in the original post. Likely the poll was set to expire and did, hence why you cannot vote. Just comment Present on this thread if you did not get to vote. Those of you who commented already, do not need to do so again.

It was set with the closing day like today. Looked strange.

ian findlay
06-24-2024, 10:14 PM
Present - Ian Findlay

David Ludwig
06-25-2024, 11:13 AM
Present - David Ludwig

Spencer Martin
06-25-2024, 04:30 PM
Logged-in but cannot vote - Thanks Spencer Martin

Aris Marghetis
06-27-2024, 06:07 PM
And it's been practically impossible for me to access this meet ...

Vladimir Drkulec
06-28-2024, 10:53 AM
And it's been practically impossible for me to access this meet ...

Yes, we have had problems with the forums throughout the meeting. Hopefully we will have all issues resolved by the time the AGM rolls around in late September to early October. In the long run I am not sure that the forums are the best way to run our meetings without some substantial upgrades which have been approved. The problem of moving on is the legacy data on these forums and how we preserve that and keep it accessible.